Today we will be making this card .
You may remember the card I posted last week using Tip Top Taupe ( posted below) . I had so many requests for me to make a video on this card .
The only difference is that I changed the color to Mint Macaron since I do not have the Tip Top Taupe version any longer ~ I gave it away .
I also show you in today's video how this card could be for any occasion I actually changed the Tip Top Taupe version to a Sympathy card.
This would be a great card for a
- Thank you
I will show you all the greetings in today's video .
Here are the measurements of today's card:
Mint Macaron card stock # 138337
- cut at 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2"
- cut at 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
Whisper White card stock # 100730
- cut at 4" x 5 1/4"
Basic Black card stock # 121045
- cut at 3 3/4" x 5 "
- cut at 1/2" x 3 5/8"
Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum # 141019
- cut at 2 1/2" x 3 5/8" ( in the video I say it's 4 7/8" this is NOT correct it should be 3 5/8")
Sale-a-Bration item you can get for FREE HERE
All the items used in today's video are listed below . Just click on photo for more details .
- Occasions catalog until May 31,2016 view online click HERE
- Sale-a-Bration catalog until March 31, 2016 view online click HERE
- Weekly Deals click HERE
- Clearance Rack click HERE
- (3) Ways to get your 2015/16 Catalog details click HERE
Host Code JD7VQ93J
Check out the Weekly Deals until January 18th, 2016 below
Have a wonderful Tuesday friends !
Thanks for peeking in today .
Until later.. Happy Stampin!