Happy Monday Friends .
Todays card is from Shelli Gardner . My hubby won this card along with the Easter Blossoms & Springtime Vintage designer paper during prize patrol at leadership . and guess what color button he won on ? YUPPER Crumb Cake .
I love Shelli's card ( ALOT) so simple and sooo elegant looking and Love the added adorment flower also .
The Birthday greeting on my verison is from the stamp set called Bring on the Cake # 121958
Here are the rest of the supplies :
- Easter Blossoms (c) #122057 (w) # 121905
- Springtime Vintage designer paper # 121782
- Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding ribbon #122332
- Scallop Oval punch # 119856
- Scallop Edge border punch # 119882
- Vintage flower adornments # 121879
- Rose Red ink# 101778
- Crumb Cake card stock #120953
- Crumb Cake classic ink # 121030
- Champagne Mist # 116806 ( mixed with rubbing alcohol you can view video HERE )
Tomorrow Sale-a-Bration starts. It's the Biggest event of the year ~ YAHOO !
Today we are going computer shopping so you all know what that means 🙂
Have a Fabulous Monday Friends !
Thanks for peeking in today. I will see you again tomorrow
Until Later… Happy Stampin!