Hi Stampers :
Hot off the press ~ Paper Pumpkin!!!
Hi : I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting My Paper Pumpkin
and click Get it.
Then select / enter me (Dawn Griffith ) as your demonstrator .
Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at
your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project
to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Here's the Nitty Gritty:
- Each month SU! will send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards,
journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and
cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- SU! will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that
month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit
will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send
your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your
first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in
your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-which will be a
clear acrylic block!
Sign up starts today !
Click HERE to sign up
**Scroll down for todays project I posted earlier today.
Until later.. Happy Stampin!