Today we will be making this beautiful Christmas card . You may remember making this card last year with me HERE so I thought why not make another card with TONS of sparkle again .
PLUS we will be using my most favorite product Dazzling Diamonds .
The card shown above on the right is using Iridescent Ice embossing powder # 101930 … which I will show you how to do that in today's video .
We will be making the one on the left with Heat & Stick # 100625 and Dazzling Diamonds # 133751.
- If you subscribe to my blog feed click HERE to check out today's video
Measurements of card stock :
Night of Navy card stock #100867
- cut at 4 1/4" x 11"
Silver Foil Sheet # 132178 /Smoky Slate card stock # 131202
- cut at 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White card stock # 100730
- cut at 3 3/4" x 5"
Window Sheet #114323
- cut at approx. 3/4" wide x 4 1/4" (cut down to size once attached with mini brads )
All items used are listed below for quick reference
- Holiday Catalog view online click HERE
- 2015/16 Catalog view online click HERE
- Weekly Deals click HERE
- Clearance Rack click HERE
- (3) Ways to get your 2015/16 Catalog details click HERE
- Extra Stampin' Rewards until Nov 9th, 2015 click HERE
Host code RU6NQ9ZN
*Please do NOT use this host code when your order reaches $150.00 (before S&H and tax) or more since you will get your very own Stampin Rewards
- click Stampin Rewards*
Stampin Rewards = FREE dollars to spend
Check out the Weekly Deals until November 2, 2015 below
Thanks for peeking in today .
Until later.. Happy Stampin!