Today we will be making this adorable box . We all received one from Kris Miller at our Glitter Queen's retreat a couple months ago and she had showed us at breakfast how she made it .
I fell in love with this box so much so I made a bunch of them which you can tell by the photo above .
Here are the measurements below of the card stock/ designer paper you will need to make this cute box .
I will be using 2015/17 Envelope paper #138312 in Mint Macaron color in today's video .
I used the envelope paper so it's not so busy and you can follow along with me much better .
You will need
- (1) Designer paper cut at 9" x 9"
- (1) Designer paper cut at 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
- (2) Card stock pieces cut at 3" x 3"
All the items I used on all the boxes shown in today's video and photo above are listed below for quick reference .
- Click HERE to want to watch my measurements video .
- Holiday Catalog view online click HERE
- 2015/16 Catalog view online click HERE
- Weekly Deals click HERE
- Clearance Rack click HERE
- (3) Ways to get your 2015/16 Catalog details click HERE
- Extra Stampin' Rewards until Nov 9th, 2015 click HERE
Host code QAME7GHK
*Please do NOT use this host code when your order reaches $150.00 (before S&H and tax) or more since you will get your very own Stampin Rewards
- click Stampin Rewards*
Stampin Rewards = FREE dollars to spend
**want to open your own personal hostess code?
- Email me for all the details ~ [email protected]
Check out the Weekly Deals until October 26th below
Thank you so much for peeking in today .
Until later.. Happy Stampin!