Today quick tip video we will be chatting about the Stampin' Scrub. We will be cleaning it and also cleaning our Clear blocks and Photopolymer stamp/s
The section where we are at the sink cleaning the stampin Scrub is a tad dark I tried lighting up the video as much as possible .. I should have brought my light over to the sink but wasn't thinking when Jessie started recording LOL!
I also had 1 clear block that had a glue dot or something on it that soap and water just wouldn't come off so I had to break out my Goo Gone which you can find at your local store just remember you don't need much of that stuff just a tad bit and some elbow grease LOL!
All items are listed below …. Plus the stamp I used to clean is from the Lighthearted stamp set #139712
I also listed all the clear blocks below that are available in a
- Starter bundle ( blocks C-D-H) save 15% # 129851
- All (9 ) clear blocks ( Blocks A-I ) bundle and save 15% # 118491
- Clear Blocks sold separately ~page 176 in Annual catalog .
If you subscribe to my blog feed please click HERE to watch today's video.
- Click HERE for the updated list
*Accessories are while supplies last *
- Holiday Catalog view online click HERE
- 2015/16 Catalog view online click HERE
- Weekly Deals click HERE
- Clearance Rack click HERE
- (3) Ways to get your 2015/16 Catalog details click HERE
Host code S76K4A6B
*Please do NOT use this host code when your order reaches $150.00 (before S&H and tax) or more since you will get your very own Stampin Rewards
- click Stampin Rewards*
Stampin Rewards = FREE dollars to spend
Check out the Weekly Deals until November 23rd, 2015 below
Have a Fabulous Tuesday friends !
Until later.. Happy Stampin!