You may remember my count down to the New Year for 2014 . I didn't get to count down last year because we took the family to FL. for Christmas.
2014 I posted a project every hour starting at noon to midnight, well this year I ran out of time to make something for 13 hours so this year we will be starting at 6 pm tonight Eastern time .
I do have a theme this year ~lets call it Gold Black & White all with the New Year's theme to each project .
I will have the items I used for each project as well as measurements posted each hour .
- PLUS this year I thought I would have a New Years blog candy for every hour.
I may film a video later on a couple of the projects being shared ( Let me know your thoughts) even though it will be a New Year's theme, everything can be made for any special occasion by just changing the items ( that's what so great about stamping ) .
Every hour starting at 6 pm all you need to do is leave a comment and you're entered into the blog candy drawing . Leave a comment about anything you want .
- Ideas for videos this upcoming New Year
- Your New Years resolutions
- How long you have been following my blog
- How long have I been your SU! demonstrator
anything at all…. as long as you leave your comment on the count down hourly posts by this upcoming
- Sunday January 3, 2016 ( My Mom's Birthday)
I will be posting the names drawn for each hour on Monday January 4th , 2016 .
Each hourly post will be titled with just a number counting down to midnight
6-5-4-3-2-1 -HAPPY NEW YEAR for a total of
- 7 blog posts
- 7 blog candies
- 7 New Year projects .
Don't miss the fun . I will see you later this evening at 6 pm ( Eastern time ) to kick off our count down together .
Thanks for stopping by today.
Until later.. Happy Stampin!
- Holiday Catalog view online click HERE
- 2015/16 Catalog view online click HERE
- Weekly Deals click HERE
- Clearance Rack click HERE
- (3) Ways to get your 2015/16 Catalog details click HERE
Host code F2TYME9E
Check out the Weekly Deals until January 4th, 2016 click below