I'm so excited to have you join me today and make this adorable snowman box .
So super cute right?
The snowman idea came from Linda Nicholls from the UK
Linda sent me an email with her version of the snowman she made and I fell in love with hers. I made my version right away. I of course asked her if she minded if I made a video on this adorable Curvy Keepsake Snowman box and she said yes but I think she was a little shocked I asked her if I could do a video on it . Thank you Linda .
In today's video I show the past Pumpkin & Scarecrow curvy keepsake boxes we have made and I mentioned I would post those video links in case you missed those .
- Scarecrow click HERE
- Pumpkin with witches & Santa's hat click HERE
- How to put the curvy keepsake box together & Bow Builder punch click HERE
You will need the Curvy Keepsake Thinlits # 135853 ~ I used Whisper White card stock # 100730
Here are all the punches you will need to make the snowman face and buttons. All products used are listed below for click reference.
- 2" Circle punch # 133782
- Tree Builder Punch # 138295
- Owl Builder punch # 118074
- Word Window punch # 119857
- Project Life corner punch # 135346
Thanks for peeking in today .Tomorrow I have another video for you .
If you subscribe to my blog feed click HERE to check out today's video.
- Holiday Catalog view online click HERE
- 2015/16 Catalog view online click HERE
- Weekly Deals click HERE
- Clearance Rack click HERE
- (3) Ways to get your 2015/16 Catalog details click HERE
Host code F2TYME9E
Check out the Weekly Deals until December 28th, 2015 below
Have a awesome Tuesday friends !
Until later.. Happy Stampin!
Curvy Keepsake Snowman box supply list ( click on items below for more details )