Today we will be making this really awesome gift card holder using the Lots of Labels Framelits # 138281 for a decorative edge on the top flap .
Here are the measurements
Mossy Meadow card stock # 133676
- cut at 2 3/4" x 11" ( you will get (3) holders from 1 sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" card stock
Merry moments designer paper # 138450
- cut at 2 5/8" x 3 5/8"
I will also show you how I got the smaller tree with the Tree punch # 135859 that's on the front of the gift card holder in the Gold Glimmer paper # 133719
( Trust me …it's really easy )
The gift card holders shown in photo from left to right are
- Always Artichoke card stock # 105119
- Cherry Cobbler card stock #119685
- Mossy Meadow card stock #133676
All 3 card using the Merry Moments designer paper .
The only difference between the 3 … I used Gold Embossing powder #109129 & Versa Mark # 102283 on the "Merry Wishes" greeting on the Cherry Cobbler holder before punching it out with the Word Window punch # 119857.
Thanks for peeking in today .
- Holiday Catalog view online click HERE
- 2015/16 Catalog view online click HERE
- Weekly Deals click HERE
- Clearance Rack click HERE
- (3) Ways to get your 2015/16 Catalog details click HERE
Host code F2TYME9E
Check out the Weekly Deals until December 14th, 2015 below
Enjoy today's video posted below .
- Click HERE if you subscribe to my blog feed to watch today's video
Have a fabulous Wednesday friends !
Until later.. Happy Stampin!
Lots of Labels Gift card Holder Product list