Today we will be making this adorable telescoping snowman card
I did do a lot of prep before the video to help save some time but I will show you exactly what I did for the snowman with the Circle Framelits# 130911 .
Plus my amazing hubby was sanding our bedroom to get it ready for painting which you will hear all that noise in the back ground~ I am so sorry!
Sometimes there just isn't enough hours in the day to get everything done especially around Christmas it's extra busy .
- Today we will be using
Whisper White card stock # 100730
- cut at with the # 3 & #5 Circle Framelits ( counting from the largest Framelits inward)
Soft Sky card stock # 131203
- cut at #2- #4- #5 Circle Framelits ( counting from the largest Framelits inward)
Then the 2 1/2" Circle punch # 120906 in Whisper White .
All the supplies are listed below for quick reference .
If you subscribe to my blog feed click HERE to watch today's video .
Thanks for peeking in today.
- Holiday Catalog view online click HERE
- 2015/16 Catalog view online click HERE
- Weekly Deals click HERE
- Clearance Rack click HERE
- (3) Ways to get your 2015/16 Catalog details click HERE
Host code F2TYME9E
Check out the Weekly Deals until December 14th, 2015 below
Have a wonderful day friends !
Telescoping Snowman card product list