Today we will be making this adorable get better quick kit .
A perfect little something for those feeling under the weather .
This holds a package of tissue and cough drops as well as a single serving of a cup a soup packet.
Here are the measurements of the pieces we will need for this kit .
Crushed Curry card stock # 131199
- cut at 4 1/4 x 10 1/4" ( base) tissue
- cut at 3" x 4 1/2" ( step) cough drops
- cut at 2" x 4 1/2" ( back ) soup packet
It's My Party designer paper # 140552
- cut (2) at 4" x 5 3/8" (front and back )
- cut at 2 7/8" x 3 1/8"( step)
- cut 1 7/8" x 3 3/8" ( back side )
For the lemons we will be using the Apple of my Eye stamp set # 140736
with the 1 3/4" Circle punch # 119850
- Updated 2-27-2016:
Thank you :
Individual Halls cough drops found at
- Circle K
- Halls individual packaged ones from Amazon. Only you need to order a package that contains 20 individuals for $16-$20.
- Local grocery store at the check out counter with the candy and gum. This was at Fareway but I would think others have them too
- Sticks of (9) cough drops on Amazon in several flavored at
- Found my Halls at Shaws supermarket at the Health and Beauty aid dept. They only had 2 flavors. Lemon and honey and eucalyptus
- Halls is available in the handy sleeve everywhere you look here in Alberta
- Live in PA – our drug stores, CVS and Rite-Aid carry the small packs.
- I just checked Amazon. If you are making quite a few, they have a 20 pack for 19.99 (they have different flavors too)
- Yes after hitting 3 drug and 2 grocery…I also found at gas / grocery ..and bought 5…lol they won't go bad.but that that is only place you will find them big stores all have gone to bags…need grab an go places.
I found the "tube" of halls at Meijer's in Adrian, on the top shelf in a box just above the packages of individually wrapped cough drops.There were three flavors. While in Minneapolis I found the cutest "Frozen" packs of kleenex tissues. Can't wait to get started!
Cup a Soup packets I found at my local store they have (4) packets in the package and I find them usually in the Ramen Noodles area i found them here http://www.amazon.com/Lipton-Cup-A-Soup-Chicken-Noodle-White/dp/B000EOXQS0
- Occasions catalog until May 31,2016 view online click HERE
- Sale-a-Bration catalog until March 31, 2016 view online click HERE
- Sale-a-Bration extra flyer click HERE
- Weekly Deals until February 22nd, 2016 click HERE
- Clearance Rack click HERE
- (3) Ways to get your 2015/16 Catalog details click HERE
Host Code SY79QKMK
Weekly Deals click items below until Feb 22, 2016
Thanks for peeking in today
Have a Great day friends !
Until later…. Happy Stampin!
Wow! This is an absolutely perfect “get well” pack! Love it! Thanks for sharing! 🙂
Great card, especially for this time of year when everyone seems to have the sniffles. Thanks Dawn. I was looking for your Feb. Thank you cards video but could not find it.
Perfect timing, my friend is coming home from the hospital today. She’ll be receiving one of these. Thank you for another marvelous idea.
So love all your cards this week, you are just amazing , I will be busy this weekend making the get well kit. I even thought of changing it up with a pretty tea cup on the front of it. With the Botanicals flowers around it. Love love ! Have a awesome weekend and I will be watching!! Oh next week I will join your Glitter Queen Club!! I’m still picking out what I want to have in my starter kit! Woo Hoo !,
I love this. thank You for sharing with us.
The only problem I have with this awesome project is that now I want someone to get sick so I can make it for them!!! 🙂
I love this idea and have made several already, however this may sound silly; I can’t find anywhere halls caugh drops that come in a stick! I am so bummed out but I am also laughing about it. I had no idea it would be this difficult. Now that I think about it, I haven’t seen halls in a stick in for ever. I am on a mission now.
Margaret, I could only find mine at 7-Eleven here in my area. I have been told that Circle K has them too which is like our 7-Eleven . I could only find bags of them not the individual packs until I went to 7-eleven .
Hope this helps .
Dawn. Love this card, but where did you find the halls in the 9 pack. I have search all of the stores in my area and they only sell the small individual halls in the zip lock pouch.
guess I should have read the comments. I’ll try 7 eleven and circle K. Thanks
Dawn, thanks so much!!! I am on a hunt now. I’ll be popping my head into each 7-11 until I find my HALLs on a STICK! 🙂
Oh, I love this! But like someone already posted above…now I need one of my friends to get sick so I can give it to them…I am so bad! But very cute and I will try to make some ahead of time just leave out the items til needed. But love! love!! love!!!
Such a great project! Kevin said to say hi to Rich 🙂 And hope you guys are doing well.
What a great idea, Love it! Now someone have to get sick soon 😉
I found lots of the cough drops at Winco in Southern California. So excited to make these.
Great project for class!!! Thanks for sharing.