Today we will be making this adorable box that holds (4) Note cards and (4) Envelopes .
Like yesterday video on the box of note cards posted HERE but this box uses (1) sheet of 12" x 12" It's My Party designer paper for the box and the note cards Hence the name One Sheet Wonder .
The One Sheet Wonder projects have been around forever.
- What is a One Sheet Wonder ?
One Sheet Wonder takes (1) Piece of 12" x 12" and make precise cuts in precise directions to make and/or decorate multiple projects using that 1 piece of 12" x 12".
Here are the measurements of the box and then the pieces you will need for the 4 note cards
It's My Party Designer Party # 140552
- cut at 7 1/8" x 12"
- cut (3) strips at 1" x 12" ~ (1) for Belly band / (2) for the (4) Note Cards
You will have enough left over to decorate a few more Note Cards if you want but in today's video we will be making (4) note cards.
Thanks for peeking in today .
- Occasions catalog until May 31,2016 view online click HERE
- Sale-a-Bration catalog until March 31, 2016 view online click HERE
- NEW Sale-a-Bration flyer click HERE
- Weekly Deals until February 29th, 2016 click HERE
- Clearance Rack click HERE
- (3) Ways to get your 2015/16 Catalog details click HERE
Host Code SY79QKMK
Have a Fabulous Thursday friends !
Until later.. Happy Stampin!