Today we will be making this card .
I made this card in a group of (5) for my local stamp club hostess Carol this last Saturday.
I started making this card using a white crayola crayon but found out that using the
Chalk Marker # 132133 is also a great resist technique too.
The 1st card I made ( shown above) I used the Crayon resist …this card I used Helping me Grow stamp set… but then tried the chalk marker and it’s even better since there is no crayon flakes ending up on my ink pad with the Chalk Marker .
The cards I made for Carol I used the Garden in Bloom stamp set # 139433
which I am so happy both stamp sets are in the new catalog ~ YAHOO!
- You can purchase them both right now .
All supplies I used in today’s video is posted below for quick reference .
- Extra Large Oval punch # 119859 in on the retirement list :
- Don’t forget to get your Favorites from the 2016 Retirement list HERE
- Occasions catalog until May 31,2016 view online click HERE
- Retirement list 2016 click HERE
- Clearance Rack click HERE
- (3) Ways to get your 2015/16 Catalog details click HERE
Host Code HWB64KUW
Thanks for peeking in today .
Have a wonderful day friends!
Until later.. Happy Stampin!