Today is not a typical stamping video …
I thought I would make a video on how I added the rhinestones to my vest using a rhinestone setter and Swarovski crystals .
It's really simple just a little time consuming but I think it's all worth the time after you see what you created with lots of sparkle .
- I seriously could add rhinestones to everything LOL!
Here is all the info that is listed in my video today on the items I used.
Rhinestone Setter found on Amazon for about $11.00
- Dream Time Creations web site to get all the rhinestones .
Here are the rhinestones we used:
- 2078 Hot Fix Rhinestones click HERE
The size of the stones are 3 mm or 12ss ( see photo above)
- 1/2 Gross = 72 rhinestones
- 1 Gross = 144 Rhinestones
- 10 Gross = 1,400 rhinestones
Rhinestone / Bead pick similar to mine click HERE
- Don't forget to get your Favorites from the 2016 Retirement list HERE
- Occasions catalog until May 31,2016 view online click HERE
- Retirement list 2016 click HERE
- Clearance Rack click HERE
- (3) Ways to get your 2015/16 Catalog details click HERE
Host Code A6SEF7KR
Thanks for peeking in today .
Have a fabulous day !
Until later.. Happy Stampin!