Today we will be making this adorable card using the curtain fold technique .
You will need a piece of designer paper cut at 5 1/2″ x 12″
I will be using the brand new designer paper called Affectionately Yours # 141632 available on June 1st .
- Details on the new catalog link posted below .
I am also using Vellum card stock #101856.
Plus a new stamp set for the greeting was used on today’s card called Love & Affection # 141545 that coordinates with the Designer paper .
We will also be using the Botanical Builder Framelits for the flowers
The Botanical Blooms stamp set and Botanical Builder Framelits are available in a bundle #140819
- Bundle is available ONLY available until May 31, 2016.
Here are the measurements of today’s card :
Daffodil Delight card stock # 119683
- cut at 4 1/2″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- cut at 3/4″ x 4″
Vellum card stock # 101856
- cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″
Affectionately Yours designer paper # 141632
- cut at 5 1/2″ x 12″
All supplies are listed below just click on photo for more details or to order .
- Don’t forget to get your Favorites from the 2016 Retirement list HERE
- Occasions catalog until May 31,2016 view online click HERE
- Retirement list 2016 click HERE
- Clearance Rack click HERE
- Details on the new 2016/17 Stampin’Up! Annual catalog HERE
Host Code CNPX9AA4
Thanks for stopping by today .
Have a great Tuesday friends !
Until later.. Happy Stampin!
Curtain Fold card items used