Today we will be making this cute birthday card . The cuteness part are the puffy balloons
We learned this cute puffy balloons from Glenda at On stage a few ago .
Even if you don’t make the puffy balloons the birthday card is still so cute . The NON puffy version is laying down in the photo above. Still cute right ?
Here are the measurements of today’s card :
Melon Mambo card stock #
- cut at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
Whisper White card stock # 100730
- cut at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
Basic Black card stock # 121045
- cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″
Here are the bright colors I used for my balloons
- Bermuda Bay #131197
- Daffodil Delight #119683
- Melon Mambo#115320
- Old Olive #100702
- Pumpkin Pie #105117
I also used the Balloon Bouquet punch #140609
All items used on today’s card are listed below.
- Don’t forget to get your Favorites from the 2016 Retirement list HERE
- Occasions catalog until May 31,2016 view online click HERE
- Retirement list 2016 click HERE
- Clearance Rack click HERE
Host Code A6SEF7KR
Thanks for peeking in today .
Have an awesome Wednesday friends ! .
Until later.. Happy Stampin!
Supplies used on Puffy Balloons birthday card