Today is the last video in my One Wild Ride cards I did for my presentation at Stampin’Up! On Stage This past April.
Today’s video will be (2) “Z” fold cards, they are very similar so I thought I would make just the 1 video for both of them .
You can all the cards made using my One Wild Ride stamp set HERE
I will be putting all of the future One Wild Ride cards in this category as well .
If you want just the (5) “Z “fold cards from my presentation click HERE
Next week I have the Father Day card I made for my hubby that also will use this One Wild Ride set stay tuned for that awesome card .
Here are the measurements of today’s Z fold cards:
Basic Gray card stock # 121044
- cut at 4 1/4″ x 11″ base
- cut at 2 3/4″ x 4″ motorcycle layer
Basic Black card stock # 121045
- cut (2) at 2 1/2″ x 4″ panels
- cut at 3 3/4″ x 5″ inside
- cut at 3″ x 4 1/4″ motorcycle layer
- cut at 2″ x 3 5/8″ motorcycle layer
Silver Foil Sheets # 132178
- cut (2) at 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ panels
- cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″ inside
- cut at 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ motorcycle layer
Whisper White card stock # 100730
- cut at 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ inside
- cut at 1 3/4″ x 3 3/8″ Motorcycle layer
We will also be using
- Bunch of Banners framelits # 141488
- 1 1/2″ circle punch # 138299
- Best Badge punch # 140633
all items used are also listed below for more details or to order click on photo/s
Thanks for peeking in today .
Have a wonderful Wednesday friends !
Until later.. Happy Stampin!