Sorry I'm a little late posting this morning… This past Saturday night I had a freak accident and ended up in the ER until early Sunday morning. I ended up with 18 stitches and needless to say I have been on the couch with my leg up for the rest of our long Holiday weekend ,then last night hubby was up all night with a gallbladder attack . As of 5:30 this morning he didn't go into work today is feeling a little better and finally sleeping
- Thank you for your prayers
Today we will be making this adorable Rudolph paper clip I made these for my local club girls who came to club night Saturday night .
They hold a Wish list and then of course can be added to the Holiday catalog .
I got this idea from my Glitter Queen Dee who gave us her Rudolph at our Glitter Queens retreat ( Thank you Dee)
Plus the adorable nose for Rudolph tip came from Glitter Queen Davette ( Thank you Davette) .
- I got my Mega clips from Staples (10 ) per package for $5.29
Supplies used for today's video are listed below .
- 2016 Holiday Catalog HERE
- Online store shop 24/7 with Dawn HERE
- View 2016/17 Stampin'Up! annual catalog click HERE
- 2016/17 Annual Catalog details click HERE
- Paper Pumpkin Promotion until Oct 10th, 2016 HERE
- Host Code YQVGZDBF
- Special Offers Week #1 click HERE
Thanks for peeking in today .
Have a wonderful day friends !
Until later.. Happy Stampin!
Rudolph Paper Clip supplies