Today we will be making this small Origami Box .
- You may the large Origami box we made last year HERE
Today’s baby version you will need a 6″ x 6″ piece of Designer paper .
I used Glue Dots for my boxes but just a heads up since filming the video I found that the Multipurpose Liquid Glue works the best .
I added the Multipurpose Liquid Glue along the whole side part of the “wings “
- Thank you Laurie for small origami boxes you gave all of us at club last month.
Measurement of the pieces we will be using
Warmth and Cheer Designer paper stack # 141991
- 6″ x 6″
- cut at 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″
Crumb Cake card stock # 120953
- cut at 2″ x 2″
- cut at 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
I will be using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set # 142043
and Cookie Cutter Builder punch #140396
- Bundle and save 10% #143493
all the items used on all (4 ) boxes are listed below .
Updated items have been added to the Clearance Rack~ click HERE
Week #2 Special Offers
September 8-14th, 2016
- Week #2 click HERE
- 2016 Holiday Catalog HERE
- Online store shop 24/7 with Dawn HERE
- View 2016/17 Stampin’Up! annual catalog click HERE
- 2016/17 Annual Catalog details click HERE
- Paper Pumpkin Promotion until Oct 10th, 2016 HERE
- Host Code YQVGZDBF
Thanks for peeking in today
Have a fabulous Tuesday friends !
Until later.. Happy Stampin!
Small Origami box items used