Today we will be making this beautiful Christmas card using the Dutch fold base .
I had posted the Dutch Fold video 1st HERE a couple years ago
but when making Patty’s birthday card I shared with you all this past Monday (shown below) .
I thought I would try turning the base to the side and have it open up a totally different way and it changed the whole card
( don’t you think so ?)
While at the Stamp-a-Palooza event Linda had us use the beautiful Mica Flakes # 141998 .
- I fell in love with her card and those Mica Flakes are AMAZING!
I took her card and turned it into this smaller panel for the front of my Dutch Fold Christmas card ( LOVE IT!)
Thank you Linda !
Here is Patty’s birthday card .
I love this stamp set called
- Glamper Greetings # 142202
I used Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach for the base of Patty’s card
Here is the Merry Mice stamp set version
I love this set too It was the 1st set I purchased when the new holiday came out and I still love it .
I was hoping to show you what I did for the single mouse stamped on the inside panels for you
in today’s video but I ran out of time ( let me know if you want a video on that part below in the comments )
Here are the measurements :
Mint Macaron card stock # 138337
- cut at 7 1/8″ x 8″
Cherry Cobbler card stock # 119685
- cut (2) at 2 1/8″ x 3 3/4″ ( left side flap)
- cut (4) at 1 3/4″ x 2 1/8″ ( doors)
- cut at 3 1/4″ x 4″ ( front layer)
- cut at 3 3/4″ x 4 1/2″ ( inside )
Whisper White # 100730
- cut (2) 1 1/2″ x 1 7/8″ ( doors)
- cut at 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ ( inside )
- cut at 3″ x 3 3/4″ ( front layer)
Presents and Pinecones designer paper # 141986
- cut (2) at 1 7/8″ x 3 1/2″ ( left side flap )
- cut (2) at 1 1/2″ x 1 7/8″ ( doors)
Designer Paper Sale buy 3 get 4th FREE until Oct 31, 2016
- click HERE for flyer or click on items shown below
- 2016 Holiday Catalog HERE
- Online store shop 24/7 with Dawn HERE
- View 2016/17 Stampin’Up! annual catalog click HERE
- 2016/17 Annual Catalog details click HERE
- Host Code BXAS7TVP
Thanks for peeking in today
Have a wonderful Thursday friends !
Until later… Happy Stampin!
Dutch Fold Christmas card