With Christmas presents opened you may need to send out a few Thank you notes .
Here is a quick thank you note to make up in a matter of minutes .
I used the note cards and envelopes # 131327
- Super easy no cutting involved ( on right side in photo above ).
I used the It’s a Celebration stamp set from the Holiday catalog HERE
- currently available until January 3rd
The Thank you greeting is stamped in
- Basic Gray ink # 140942
- Basic Gray refill # 140929
and the greeting is from the
One Big Meaning stamp set
- (w)# 138788
- (c)# 139420
I used Pool party classic ink #126982 and added a bunch of Basic Rhinestones # 199246
To step it up a little I added on the other card a strip of
Pool Party card stock #122924
- cut at 1″ x 3 1/2″
with a strip of Silver Foil sheets # 132178
- cut at 1 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
Don’t forget to decorate the envelopes too .
- Closeout List click HERE
- Clearance Rack / Everything Else items click HERE
Holiday catalog carry over list
- Click HERE
These items will still be available after the holiday catalog ends on January 3, 2017 .
Quick reminder :
Holiday bundles will not be available after January 3, 2017
- 2016 Holiday Catalog HERE
- Shop now HERE
- Holiday Catalog Carry over List HERE
- View 2016/17 Stampin’Up! annual catalog click HERE
- 2016/17 Annual Catalog details click HERE
- Join my team HERE
- Host Code 2C3ZR9GS
Thanks for peeking in today.
Have a wonderful Tuesday friends!
Until later.. Happy Stampin!
My supply list for thank you notes